We are located in Emmorton Business Park, near I-95 across from Richlin Ballroom
2120 Emmorton Park Road
Edgewood, MD 21040
Phone: (410) 612-0374
Fax: (410) 612-9174
Monday - Friday
8am to 6pm
Saturday - Sunday
New Year's Day
Holiday Hours (9am - 5pm)
We provide physical examinations for:
- Pre and Post Employment - Basic physical exam required by the employer as a condition of employment.
- DOT/CDL – Basic physical exam required by the Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for persons with a commercial driver’s license.
- Periodic and Annual – Basic physical exam required periodically or annually by employer
- Return to Work – Brief, focused physical exam to determine employee’s ability to safely return to work after a non work-related illness or injury.
- Respiratory Compliance (OSHA) – Basic physical exam mandated by the Occupational Safety Health Administration to assess an employee’s ability to wear a respirator.
- Competent Medical Authority (U.S. Army PRP) – Comprehensive history and physical exam evaluating members of the U.S. Army’s Personnel Reliability Program who are responsible for biological, chemical, or radiological agent/facilities for potentially disqualifying information.
- Fitness for Duty – Brief, focused exam to determine if employee’s ability to safely return to work after a non work-related or work- related illness or injury. A written, medical report is provided to employer.
- Medical Surveillance – Usually OSHA mandated physical exam and periodic testing of an employee exposed to potentially hazardous materials or other risks in the workplace in an attempt to uncover early signs of work-related illness.
- HazMat – a comprehensive medical evaluation for members of a hazardous materials response team or program who handle toxic spills and decontamination.
- U.S. Coast Guard – History and physical exam required by the U.S. Coast Guard for maritime pilots and trainees to operate watercraft, ships, and other vessels.
- Pre-operative – Basic physical exam to assess employee’s readiness for surgery.
- Deployment –a comprehensive history and physical exam for military contractors who deploy overseas and to other foreign territories.